The Fall 2015 Alumni Newsletter is available. Find out how you can nominate a CIM alumnus for this year’s Distinguished Alumnus or Alumni Achievement award. Read about alumni benefits. Catch up with other alumni activities. If you didn’t get a copy mailed to your home, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list.
Click here for information on Transcript Requests.
CIM Alumni Benefits
All Conservatory graduates of The Cleveland Institute of Music - and those attending for two or more years and leaving in good standing have access to these alumni benefits:
- Special invitations to CIM concerts and events.
- Access to CIM Alumni Facebook group.
- Recording services at CIM at student rates.
- Reduced rates for use of CIM facilities.
- 10% discount on music for personal use purchased at the CIM Music Store.
- Full borrowing privileges at the Robinson Music Library for alumni living in the area.
- Reduced rates for tax preparation, financial planning and accounting at Einstein and Burt Company.
Alumni Facebook Page
All CIM alumni are invited to join the Cleveland Institute of Music Alumni Facebook page. This is a closed group, with access granted only to CIM alumni. It’s a great place to catch up with CIM and your classmates. Post information about your current job, family life, or interesting observations. Catch up with old friends – and make new friends. It’s a good way to find out who else is living in your area, and to connect for gigs, networking and reminiscing. To join, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClevelandInstituteofMusicAlumni/ and ask to join the group. The Office of Alumni Relations will approve your request within one work day. Questions? Email email@example.com.
Change of Address
Have you moved recently, changed your email address or phone number? Please send all contact information changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!