Forms & Links
Listed below are links to all the downloadable forms and Admission Office pages.
- Application & Audition Instructions: A step-by-step guide to the admission process
- CIM Fast Facts: Quick summary of basic information about CIM.
- College Fair Schedule: A list of college fairs which will be attended by CIM representatives.
- Visiting CIM: A page with travel, hotel, and local attraction information for those coming to visit CIM.
- A Letter to Parents: A letter from our Director of Admission to the parents of prospective students.
- Online Application (external): Online Application form for students wishing to enroll at CIM.
- Audition Schedule: The most recent schedule of audition dates.
- Admission FAQs: A list of the questions most frequently asked by prospective and recently admitted CIM students.
- Financial Aid: The main page of the CIM Financial Aid Office.
- New Students: The Student Life page with resources and information for all incoming students.
- Conservatory Handbook: In-depth resources for Conservatory students.
All forms are in PDF format. If you have any trouble viewing these documents, please download the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
- CIM Catalog: The most comprehensive document detailing information about CIM, as well as Gainful Employment Disclosure links for our non-degree programs - Artist Certificate, Artist Diploma, and Professional Studies.
- Visitor Guide: A great deal of helpful information for planning a visit to CIM.
- Five-Year Academic Calendar: Important dates for the conservatory over the next five years.
- Doctor of Musical Arts Handbook: The handbook for DMA students at CIM.
Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management
Senior Admission Counselor
Office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.