- CIM depends on the far-end classroom teacher being actively involved during our videoconference presentations.
- CIM requires a registration at least four weeks before a class session. This period allows us time to mail teaching materials to the classroom teacher, time for your students to work with the materials, and time for CIM to arrange class presenters and performers.
- CIM receives IP network service from OARnet and Internet2.
- CIM uses H.323 devices to complete IP connections. We have successfully connected to sites using Polycom, Tandberg, Lifesize, and VTEL systems.
- CIM can complete direct or bridged IP connections at speeds from 384 kbps up to 2 Mbps.
- There are no additional line charges for IP connections with CIM.
- ISDN calls are bridged by eTech Ohio or your bridge provider.
- ISDN line charges are back-charged to the far-end site if CIM initiates the connection.
- For new far-end sites or sites that we have not connected to in the last semester, CIM prefers to complete a test connection approximately a week before a scheduled class session.
- If a test connection reveals problems, CIM will work with the site and its network provider to resolve network or system problems. Troubleshooting may necessitate the rescheduling of class sessions.
- CIM originates Standard Definition video signals. CIM can receive both Standard Definition and High Definition video signals.
Director, Distance Learning
Distance Learning Education Coordinator
For Scheduling Inquiries:Adam Phillips
Distance Learning Operations Manager
March 16, 2014, 4:00 pm
The Temple-Tifereth Israel (26000 Shaker Blvd., Beachwood)
Influences and Inspirations III: The Musical Friendship of Mozart and Haydn
CAVANI STRING QUARTET
CHAMBER MUSIC MASTER CLASSES
March 19, 2014, 10:00 am
Kulas Hall, Mixon Hall
Takács Quartet, guest artists
Edward Dusinberre, violin
Károly Schranz, violin
Geraldine Walther, viola
András Fejér, cello
CIM+MOCA: SUDDENLY IT'S EVENING
March 20, 2014, 8:00 pm
MOCA (11400 Euclid Ave., Cleveland)
Pre-concert reception at 7:30 p.m.
CIM New Music Ensemble
Keith Fitch, director