To register for a CIM Distance Learning program, please go to the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC) website.
Please note that if you are not a member of CILC, you will have to sign up to become one. There is no fee for becoming a member of CILC.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding CIM scheduling, please contact Adam Phillips at 216.368.0780 or email@example.com.
CIM Registration & Scheduling Policy
Once arranged, distance learning offerings are very difficult and sometimes impossible to re-schedule. The policy of the Cleveland Institute of Music concerning distance learning scheduling and registration is as follows:
- CIM does not allow the video or audio recording of our distance learning presentations.
- Registration for distance learning programs must occur at least four weeks prior to the program date.
- Upon confirmation of registration, payment of fees will be considered due, and distance learning clients will be invoiced for all applicable fees. Fees paid to CIM for distance learning programs are non-refundable, except in the case of school closings and other emergencies.
- Requests for schedule changes made 10 or more days prior to the program date will be considered but not guaranteed.
- Requests for schedule changes made less than 10 days prior to the program date will not be considered.
- Payments are due regardless of any schedule changes or cancellations.
View Program Listings >