Enjoy our brochure
Regular Hours (during academic year)
- Monday: 8am-5pm
- Tuesday: 8am-9pm
- Wednesday: 8am-5pm
- Thursday: 8am-9pm
- Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturday: 10am-4pm
- Sunday: 4pm-8pm
Orchestra Library (during academic year)
- Monday-Friday: 1:30-4:00 pm
The library will not be open on:
- January 19, 2015 (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- March 8 and 14-15, 2015 (Spring break weekends)
- April 5, 2015 (Easter Sunday)
- May 25, 2015 (Memorial Day)
- July 3, 2015 (Independence Day, observed)
- March 1, 2015: 1pm-8pm (midterms)
- March 2-6, 2015: 8am-9pm (midterms)
- March 9-13, 2015: 9am-5pm (spring break)
- April 26, 2015: 1pm-8pm (finals)
- April 27-30, 2015: 8am-9pm (finals)
- May 6-8, 2015: 9am-5pm (commencement week)
Summer Hours (starting May 9, 2015)
- Monday-Friday: 10am-3pm
- Saturday-Sunday: closed
Visit our Collections page to learn about the library's collection of scores, books, media & other resources.
Meet the library staff on our staff page.
Read about the library's borrowing policies, loan periods and other policies on our Policies page.
Robinson Music Library FAQs
See a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the library.
Study spaces in the Robinson Music Library include:
- Seating for 24 at study tables on the main level (including a quiet study area). Two study tables are equipped with network & power ports.
- A study carrel. This is located adjacent to the reference desk. This study carrel is available to students and faculty members as needed for study, grading etc. The study carrel may be reserved for study for up to three hours per day. A sign-up sheet is located at the carrel.
- Group listening rooms in the Media Room, when not reserved for media-related use, may be reserved for study.
For student staff positions, student employment is almost exclusively dependent upon workstudy funding. There are always openings at the start of the academic year, and occasionally at midyear and other times.
Descriptions of library jobs for students can be found on the Financial Aid PDF.
Contact the Library Director, Jean Toombs, for questions about student job openings in Robinson Music Library.
In addition, the Orchestra Library (Room 3 on the lower level) also employs students. Contact the Orchestra Library Supervisor, Janet Winzenburger for questions about student job openings in the Orchestra Library.