Search the following indexes to locate literature related to your topic:
- RILM Abstracts of Music (1967 to present)
- Music Index (1978 to present)
- Canadian Music Periodical Index
- CAIRSS for Music (education, psychology, theraphy & medicine)
- JSTOR Scholarly Journal Archive
- Historical New York Times - A full-image archive that contains the entire historical run of the New York Times from 1851-2000
- Academic Universe (Lexis/Nexus) - full-text content of major U.S. Newspapers
- E-Journal Portal - complete list of full-text subscriptions for Case libraries
For a complete list of research tools, consult the Research Database directory.
For a complete list of magazine/journal holdings held by Case & affiliate libraries, search the library catalog by the title of the publication.
CWRU Libraries maintain subscriptions to many full-text publications. Make sure to check the E-Journal Portal to see if the article you are looking for is accessible online.
Articles not held in print or electronically through Case and affiliate libraries can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
Inter-Library Loan info used to borrow resources held by non-Case/CIM Libraries.
Submit a request for the library to purchase a resource.
Request a part from the Orchestra Library.
March 16, 2014, 4:00 pm
The Temple-Tifereth Israel (26000 Shaker Blvd., Beachwood)
Influences and Inspirations III: The Musical Friendship of Mozart and Haydn
CAVANI STRING QUARTET
CHAMBER MUSIC MASTER CLASSES
March 19, 2014, 10:00 am
Kulas Hall, Mixon Hall
Takács Quartet, guest artists
Edward Dusinberre, violin
Károly Schranz, violin
Geraldine Walther, viola
András Fejér, cello
CIM+MOCA: SUDDENLY IT'S EVENING
March 20, 2014, 8:00 pm
MOCA (11400 Euclid Ave., Cleveland)
Pre-concert reception at 7:30 p.m.
CIM New Music Ensemble
Keith Fitch, director