Search the following indexes to locate literature related to your topic:
- RILM Abstracts of Music (1967 to present)
- Music Index (1978 to present)
- Canadian Music Periodical Index
- CAIRSS for Music (education, psychology, theraphy & medicine)
- JSTOR Scholarly Journal Archive
- Historical New York Times - A full-image archive that contains the entire historical run of the New York Times from 1851-2000
- Academic Universe (Lexis/Nexus) - full-text content of major U.S. Newspapers
- E-Journal Portal - complete list of full-text subscriptions for Case libraries
For a complete list of research tools, consult the Research Database directory.
For a complete list of magazine/journal holdings held by Case & affiliate libraries, search the library catalog by the title of the publication.
CWRU Libraries maintain subscriptions to many full-text publications. Make sure to check the E-Journal Portal to see if the article you are looking for is accessible online.
Articles not held in print or electronically through Case and affiliate libraries can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
Inter-Library Loan info used to borrow resources held by non-Case/CIM Libraries.
Submit a request for the library to purchase a resource.
Request a part from the Orchestra Library.
April 25, 2014, 8:00 pm
Joan Kwuon, violin
Jaime Laredo, violin
Joel Smirnoff, viola
Sharon Robinson, cello
Sandra Shapiro, piano
April 27, 2014, 12:00 pm
Paul Yancich, director
April 27, 2014, 3:00 pm
CWRU Symphonic Winds
Dr. Gary M. Ciepluch, conductor