Search the following indexes to locate literature related to your topic:
- RILM Abstracts of Music (1967 to present)
- Music Index (1978 to present)
- Canadian Music Periodical Index
- CAIRSS for Music (education, psychology, theraphy & medicine)
- JSTOR Scholarly Journal Archive
- Historical New York Times - A full-image archive that contains the entire historical run of the New York Times from 1851-2000
- Academic Universe (Lexis/Nexus) - full-text content of major U.S. Newspapers
- E-Journal Portal - complete list of full-text subscriptions for Case libraries
For a complete list of research tools, consult the Research Database directory.
For a complete list of magazine/journal holdings held by Case & affiliate libraries, search the library catalog by the title of the publication.
CWRU Libraries maintain subscriptions to many full-text publications. Make sure to check the E-Journal Portal to see if the article you are looking for is accessible online.
Articles not held in print or electronically through Case and affiliate libraries can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
Inter-Library Loan info used to borrow resources held by non-Case/CIM Libraries.
Submit a request for the library to purchase a resource.
Request a part from the Orchestra Library.
CIM@CMA | Music in the Galleries
October 1, 2014, 6:00 pm
Cleveland Museum of Art
Chamber Music Concert
Orchestra | CIM@Severance
October 1, 2014, 8:00 pm
Cleveland Institute of Music Orchestra
Joel Smirnoff, conductor
The Next Generation
October 8, 2014, 11:30 am
Westwood Country Club, 22625 Detroit Rd, Rocky River
A CIM Women's Committee Musical Luncheon