Resources For Staff & Administration
A list of library & related resources for faculty members and CIM staff and administration.
- CIM Archives: The library serves as an access point to the Archives of the Cleveland Institute of Music. The collection includes scrapbooks, photographs, programs & institutional archives as retained by CIM. Special collections include materials donated by Arthur Loesser, Beryl Rubinstein, and others. Inquiries may be directed to Laurie Lake, Reference Librarian.
- Orchestral Music Online: Provides information about the instrumentation of over 4,500 compositions.
- Browse DVD / Video Database
- CIM Dissertations (PDF)
- CIM Repertoire Database: The CIM Repertoire Database provides an authoritative listing of composers (with dates), titles, and movements of orchestral pieces and chamber works most likely to be programmed at CIM. It is designed to aid students, faculty and staff by providing accurate information for program production.
- Cleveland Orchestra Program Notes
Inter-Library Loan info used to borrow resources held by non-Case/CIM Libraries.
Submit a request for the library to purchase a resource.
Request a part from the Orchestra Library.
CIM Orchestra @ Home
September 17, 2014, 8:00 pm
Cleveland Institute of Music Orchestra
Carl Topilow, conductor
Wesley Skinner, cello, student artist
September 26, 2014, 8:00 pm
Ivan Zenaty, violin
The Next Generation
October 8, 2014, 11:30 am
Westwood Country Club, 22625 Detroit Rd, Rocky River
A CIM Women's Committee Musical Luncheon