WHAT DOES SCHOLARSHIP MEAN?
To CIM students, a scholarship means that they can Say YES to...
- Studying at a world-class institution with renowned faculty — many of whom are regularly performing musicians, including members of The Cleveland Orchestra
- Focusing on their studies, making music and becoming the best musicians they can be
- Learning and performing alongside exceptionally talented and supportive peers
- Engaging in the local community through musical performances
- Learning to teach and mentor young artists through a partnership with the Cleveland School of the Arts and other local institutions
- Performing in amazing and beautiful venues such as Severance Hall, CIM's state-of-the-art Mixon Hall and among famous works of fine art at the Cleveland Museum of Art
- Graduating and beginning careers without the burden of huge student loan debt, weighing them down and limiting their options.