The CIM Alumni Association unites graduates and former students in support of CIM and its educational goals. For more information about alumni programs and activities, visit our Alumni page.
Fall Alumni Newsletter now available
The fall 2014 Alumni Newsletter is now available. Download your copy here.
We try to keep up with current ways to stay in touch with CIM alumni. For many CIM graduates we have a mailing address, an email address, a phone number, and even a website. For some, we only have an email address. For others, we have only a mailing address. For some we have no contact information at all.
That's why we're trying something new this fall. We're sending this fall's Alumni Newsletter by mail and email and also posting it on both the alumni web page and the alumni Facebook page in the hope of reaching more alumni than ever before.
We apologize in advance if you get this newsletter in more than one format. But we hope you'll enjoy reading it and finding information that is valuable to you.
If you know CIM alumni who didn't receive this newsletter, please share it with them, and forward their contact information to email@example.com. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Char Rapoport Nance, CIM Development Officer, Alumni and Parent Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 216.795.3169. Thank you!
All Alumni are Members of the Alumni Association
All CIM Conservatory graduates are members of the Association. No membership dues are required. Member benefits include:
- Financial assistance for travel to auditions and competitions during first years after graduation.
- Special invitations to CIM concerts and events.
- Access to CIM Alumni Facebook group
- Recording services at CIM at student rates.
- Reduced rates for use of CIM facilities.
- 10% discount on music for personal use purchased at the CIM Music Store.
- Full borrowing privileges at the Robinson Music Library for alumni living in the area.
- Reduced rates for tax preparation, financial planning and accounting at Einstein and Burt Company.
CIM Alumni Association Officers
- President: Liz Huff (B.M. 1998, M.M. 1999, Voice)
- Vice President and Treasurer: Christopher Toth (B.M. 1988, A.D. 1989, Organ)
- Secretary: Tina Beltavski (B.M. 1992, M.M. 1994, Voice)
- Past President: Loren Toplitz (M.M. 2001, Trumpet)
CIM Staff liaison
Char Rapoport Nance
Development Officer, Alumni and Parent Relations
Alumni Association board members and guests at the 2014 Alumni Association Annual Meeting.
All CIM graduates - and those who attended for two years or more and left in good standing - are members of the Alumni Association. Would you like to get involved and help us reach out to alumni around the country and across the world? Consider joining the CIM Alumni Association Board of Directors. For more information, contact Liz Huff, president of the Alumni Association, or Char Rapoport Nance, development officer, Alumni and Parent Relations.