Returning to Campus

Find CIM’s plan for fall 2020, learn about the safety measures in place and access resources at cim.edu/return-to-campus.

December 10, 2015

Spring Bills Available on Self Service


Spring Bills are now available on Self Service. Additionally, hard copies have been mailed to all U.S. billing addresses. Bills addressed to non-U.S. addresses have been placed in the CIM student mailboxes. Spring 2016 Payment Policies and Spring 2016 Payment Plan Enrollment forms can be found on the CIM website following this path: Students/Student Forms and FAQs/Money Matters.

PLEASE NOTE: Spring payments are due on December 28, 2015. If you are signing up for the payment plan, the payment plan form plus the $30 payment plan fee plus 25% of the bill balance is due on December 28, with the remaining 75% due in equal parts on the 28th of each of January, February and March.

Payments may be made by check or wire transfer.

A $100 late fee will be added if payments are not received timely. Students with outstanding balances after March 28 will be ineligible to take finals or juries, or receive transcripts until the balance is paid in full.

For housing, meal plan or health insurance questions: call David Gilson at (216) 368-5331. For financial aid questions: call Kristie Gripp (216) 791-5000 ext. 262. For billing questions: call the Business Office, ext. 210 or 518.