Every gift to the Cleveland Institute of Music Annual Fund plays an important role in bridging the gap between operating expenses, tuition and endowment revenues, enabling CIM to provide excellent educational resources and scholarships for students. Your gift to the Annual Fund supports:
- Resources for Students and Faculty: including state-of-the-art technology, including a library media center, recording services and electronic music equipment.
- Education and Outreach Programs: including Preparatory and Continuing Education programs and CIM student performances in schools, nursing homes and civic organizations.
- Concerts and Special Events: most are free and open to the public.
- Virtual Learning: providing K-12 students and adult learners across the country with music programs taught by CIM staff, students and faculty. Master classes allow conservatory students here and around the world to connect with distinguished artists.
$75+ Receive Concert Guide and CIM Notes Magazine
$250+ Preceding level’s benefits, plus:
- Group tour of CIM
- Recognition in selected CIM concert programs
$500+ Preceding level’s benefits, plus:
- Voting privileges at CIM Annual Meeting
- Invitation to attend select Master Classes with world-renowned guest artists
- Preferred seating for CIM@Severance performances
- Donor recognition annually in CIM Notes Magazine
$1,000+ Preceding level’s benefits, plus:
- Invitation to observe select CIM Orchestra rehearsals
- Preferred seating for opera productions
- Invitation to pre- and post-concert receptions with musicians, faculty, and guest artists
$1,500+ Preceding level’s benefits, plus:
- Invitation to the annual Bloch Society reception
Governing Members are CIM’s leading philanthropic annual fund supporters who contribute at least $2,500 each year. The Governing Members are comprised of Cleveland’s prominent business, cultural, and civic leaders who serve as passionate ambassadors in Northeast Ohio and around the globe, sharing CIM’s mission, vision, and purpose. To learn more or join this group of supporters, please contact Holly Selvaggi at 216.795.3169 or email@example.com, or Sari Jackson at 216.795.3132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend special insider evenings, featuring discussions and performances with renowned CIM faculty
- Ticket access to high-profile CIM performances prior to public availability
- Exclusive access to the Governing Members' lounge during CIM concerts
- Opportunity to participate in Governing Members' trips
- Invitation to VIP receptions at CIM@Home and CIM@Severance concerts
- Invitation to CIM Opera Behind the Scenes tour
$5,000+ Preceding level’s benefits, plus:
- Invitation to observe a lesson or coaching session with a student and CIM faculty member
- Invitation to observe a Virtual Learning session
$10,000+ Preceding level’s benefits, plus:
- Complimentary private recital performed by CIM student or ensemble (mutually agreeable date)