Every gift to the Cleveland Institute of Music Annual Fund plays an important role in bridging the gap between operating expenses and tuition and endowment revenues, enabling CIM to provide excellent educational resources and scholarships for students. Your gift to the Annual Fund supports:
- Resources for Students and Faculty: including state-of-the-art technology, including a library media center, recording services and electronic music equipment.
- Education and Outreach Programs: including Preparatory and Continuing Education programs and CIM student performances in schools, nursing homes and civic organizations.
- Concerts and Special Events: most are free and open to the public.
- Virtual Learning: providing K-12 students and adult learners across the country with music programs taught by CIM staff, students and faculty. Master classes allow conservatory students here and around the world to connect with distinguished artists.
Each year's Annual Fund campaign ends on June 30.
Does your company match gifts?
Many companies and foundations will match the value of charitable gifts made by employees and their spouses, board members, and retirees. Please check with your company to see if it has a matching gift program.
Supporting the Annual Fund Every Year
Consistent giving is so important that CIM created a giving society to honor its most loyal Annual Fund donors. Donors who have supported the Annual Fund for 10 or more consecutive years are recognized as members of the Opus Society. Consistent giving is the cornerstone of the Annual Fund's success.
Annual Fund Giving Levels
- Up to $99 Receipt of CIM's Notes newsletter
- $100-$249 Recognition in CIM's Annual Report
- $250-$499 Invitation to attend a Master Class
- $500-$1,499 Invitation to CIM Orchestra concert at Severance Hall with preferred seating and post-concert reception. Voting privileges and invitation to the CIM Annual Meeting.
- $1,500 + Invitation to the Bloch Society Event, an elegant gathering with music provided by CIM students.