As CIM embraces our mission to empower the world's most talented classical music students, we understand that applying for college can be full of obstacles. CIM does not want an application fee to be the reason you decide to take CIM off your list.
Your application and fee waiver request must be completed by December 1. Application fee waivers are not guaranteed and not all requests will be granted. We are unable to consider fee waiver requests for graduate applicants.
Please use the drop-down boxes below to prepare your materials for a fee waiver. To access the CIM fee waiver request form, you must have started an application.
- Complete CIM's Application Fee Waiver Request, which is available with a fall 2021 application. Log in to review and complete the request.
- If eligible, fill out the NACAC Fee Waiver Request. Please review the eligibility guidelines to determine if you are qualified to use this form. In addition to these guidelines, if you receive a request from your high school principal, high school counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader, you may be eligible.
- Complete CIM's Application Fee Waiver Request, which is available with a Fall 2021 application. Log in to review and complete the request
- Fill out the NACAC Transfer Applicant Fee Waiver
- Students eligible for Pell Grant: Review a copy of the most recent SAR (Student Aid Report)
- Students ineligible for Pell Grant: Request a letter from a Financial Aid officer or other officer attesting to your financial need