Hailed as "the real thing, a player with a virtuoso's technique, a deeply expressive musicianship, and a probing imagination" (American Record Guide), guitarist Colin Davin has emerged as one of today’s most dynamic young artists. Davin has performed around the U.S. and the world, including an extensive list of solo recitals, chamber music and concerto engagements. He holds numerous top prizes in international competitions, and has appeared in venues ranging from Carnegie Hall and the Late Show with David Letterman to a warehouse venue in Dubai and the Canadian Embassy in Kabul.
- Preparatory studies, Cleveland Institute of Music; studied with Jason Vieaux
- BM, University of Southern California; studied with William Kanengiser
- MM, The Juilliard School; studied with Sharon Isbin
- Cleveland Institute of Music (2015–present)
- Aspen Music Festival, teaching assistant to Sharon Isbin (2012–present)
- Afghanistan National Institute of Music in Kabul, guest teacher