One of the most respected harpsichord teachers in the United States, Lisa Goode Crawford was a central figure in the Oberlin Conservatory of Music's early music program from 1973 to 2005. She is now a chercheuse associée at the Centre de Musique Baroque de Versailles and continues to concertize in Europe and the United States. Ms. Crawford has performed with Apollo's Fire, Les Délices, the Smithsonian Chamber Players and numerous other ensembles and artists.
- AB and MA degrees in music, Harvard University
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Baroque Performance Institute at Oberlin
- Summer faculty, 1974–present
- Oberlin Conservatory of Music
- Emerita Professor of Harpsichord (1973–2005)