Meghan Guegold is currently principal horn of both the Akron Symphony Orchestra and the Canton Symphony Orchestra. Guegold frequently plays as a substitute and extra horn player with The Cleveland Orchestra in Cleveland, Miami and tours across Europe. She has also played with the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, Minnesota Orchestra, Florida Orchestra, ProMusica Chamber Orchestra of Columbus and Wheeling Symphony. Guegold has also regularly performed with the Blossom Festival Band and Blossom Festival Orchestra.
She has built a studio of strong young horn players and her students have been accepted into undergraduate and graduate conservatories and music schools, summer music programs and youth honors ensembles.
- BM in performance, with honors, University of Akron (with William Hoyt)
- MM, Cleveland Institute of Music (with Richard King)
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Preparatory horn faculty
- Various Northeast Ohio Schools
- Teaches horn lessons and master classes
- University of Akron
- Paragon Brass Quintet during Summer Brass Performance Seminar for high school students