Grounded in the belief that all students benefit from participating in chamber music, CIM offers options for string, piano, woodwind and brass players ages 10-18. Under the direction of Carolyn Warner, youth learn teamwork and collaboration skills alongside fundamental chamber music techniques and repertoire through weekly coachings. Enrollment includes access to chamber music master classes and conservatory student mentors.
Program at a Glance
- The program offers a comprehensive and refreshingly-fun approach to chamber music playing and is open to string, piano, woodwind and brass players
- There are two divisions: Junior Age 10-13 and Senior Age 14-18
- Weekly coachings are with conservatory and preparatory faculty
- Students have access to chamber music master classes and student mentors
- Chamber music is offered at CIM's University Circle campus
- Auditions are required; limited group placement is available, subject to appropriate matching of age and skill level
Application & Audition
Audition information for fall 2019 will be available soon! Please check back at a later time.
To apply for the Chamber Music program, please fill out our form.
To learn more about the application and audition process and inquire about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.