Taught by CIM faculty members and registered SAA Suzuki teacher trainers Kimberly Meier-Sims and Abbey Hansen, CIM’s new virtual Suzuki course for parents will delve into Dr. Shinichi Suzuki’s core method and the important role parents play in their child’s musical development. The course will dive deeper into the parent perspective and how Suzuki studies can benefit not only children, but parents and families as a whole.
The online course will cover:
- The Suzuki philosophy and method
- Listening to music - the key to creating a musical environment
- Setting the stage for home practice
- Strategies to nurture your child’s developing mind
Details & Registration
CIM’s virtual Suzuki Parent Course runs July 2 – July 30 and is made up of four sessions that are 90 minutes each:
- Thursday, July 2, 7:00-8:30pm
- Thursday, July 16, 7:00-8:30pm
- Thursday, July 23, 7:00-8:30pm
- Thursday, July 30, 7:00-8:30pm
Register for the course and join other local parents for an engaging and interactive learning experience. To learn more about pricing for the course, visit the Summer Programs section of our Tuition page. Questions? Get in touch with the Preparatory team at email@example.com!