Taught by CIM faculty member and registered SAA Suzuki teacher trainer Abbey Hansen, CIM’s virtual Suzuki course for parents will delve into Dr. Shinichi Suzuki’s core method and the important role parents play in their child’s musical development. The course will dive deeper into the parent perspective and how Suzuki studies can benefit not only children, but parents and families as a whole.
The online course will cover:
- The Suzuki philosophy and method
- Listening to music - the key to creating a musical environment
- Setting the stage for home practice
- Strategies to nurture your child’s developing mind
Details & Registration
CIM’s virtual Suzuki Parent Course will be offered June 24-July 15, made up of four 90-minute classes, covering material centered around "Suzuki Beginnings." Sign up today!
- Thursday, June 24, 7-8:30pm
- Thursday, July 1, 7-8:30pm
- Thursday, July 8, 7-8:30pm
- Thursday, July 15, 7-8:30pm