Beginner, intermediate and advanced students of all ages can explore fundamentals of technique and musical expression with CIM’s renowned faculty and develop key communication and artistic skills that can be applied outside of the classroom. Virtual private lessons are available for all string, woodwind, brass and percussion instruments, as well as piano, voice, classical guitar, harp, composition and music theory.
Taught by CIM faculty member Graham Rosen, virtual Eurhythmics at CIM is offered every Tuesday for six weeks and open to all ages and experience levels. Depending on age and experience, students will be placed in either Children’s Eurhythmics for ages 3-5, Intermediate Eurhythmics for ages 5-12 or High School Eurhythmics for ages 12-18. Students will explore:
- An introduction to the elements of music through movement and sound
- Learning music purely through the aural and kinesthetic senses
- Physical connection with pulse and subdivisions
- Musical games and stories
- Using their body to communicate a wide degree of expressions
Families can also sign-up for drop-in Eurhythmics classes with CIM faculty member Brian Sweigart! Drop-in classes are perfect for:
- Beginners who are interested exploring an introduction to Eurhythmics
- Families who are looking for a fun, educational experience that gets everyone moving and exploring music
- Intermediate to advanced students who are considering enrolling in Eurhythmics at CIM for a semester, but want to test a class first, or looking to further their education
Details and Enrollment
The second session of virtual private lessons and Eurhythmics classes with Graham Rosen is from June 29 - August 7.
We are no longer accepting applications for summer 2020. Check back for more information about summer 2021 sessions.