We are happy to announce that Friday Night Chamber Music at CIM will officially begin this fall and will take place on Fridays from 5-7pm at CIM's main campus, led by chamber music co directors Annie Fullard and Carolyn Warner.
Offerings will include coaching, guided rehearsals, guest artist master classes and rehearsal techniques seminars, with an emphasis on teamwork, passion, mentorship and the joy of discovery through multiple performance opportunities. Extended activities on Friday evenings may include student-led outings to a CIM concert, a Cleveland Orchestra concert or a meal at the many restaurants in the University Circle area. Coaching Artists will include professionals in the field of chamber music performance and education.
- Junior Division ages 9-14 (One solo piece)
- Senior Division ages 14-18 (One solo piece and sight reading)
Preformed groups enthusiastically encouraged to apply.
For audition information, please contact the preparatory office at 216-791-5000.
Policies & Information
Tuition & Fees: Fees are per Year:
- $850 per person (Duo), plus annual registration fee of $60.
- $800 per person (Trio), plus annual registration fee of $60.
- $700 per person (Quartet), plus annual registration fee of $60.