The CIM Office of the Conservatory Registrar strives to provide the CIM community with efficient, timely and personable service.
CIM students, faculty and staff can expect the CIM Conservatory Registrar to implement institutional policies consistently and fairly and to preserve institutional integrity through the accurate maintenance of the student academic transcript.
The following services are provided by the CIM Office of the Conservatory Registrar:
- Student schedule maintenance
- Evaluation of transfer credits and advanced placement scores
- Grade reports
- Proof of enrollment documentation
- Transcript requests
You may contact the CIM Office of the Conservatory Registrar through e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 216.791.5000.
Forms & Information
- 2014-2015 Catalog (PDF)
- Past Course Catalogs >
- FAQs (PDF)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal form (PDF)
- Academic Advising Sheets
- Five-Year Academic Calendar (PDF)
- Jury Examination Requirements (PDF)
- CIM Graduation Checklist (PDF)
- Notice of Extended Absence (PDF)
- Request a Transcript
- Proof of Enrollment form (PDF)
- Secondary Piano at CIM (PDF)
- Transfer Credit Information
- Credit Hour Calculation
- Credit Hour Assessment Procedures
Some of the forms above are in PDF format. Visit the Adobe website to download the latest free version.