CIM has recently revised several Annual Fund donor levels and benefits. All levels include benefits from the prior level(s).
- Receipt of CIM's Notes newsletter and annual Concert Guide
Supporting Contributors ($100-$249)
- Recognition in CIM's Annual Report
Victor Babin Society ($250-$499)
- Invitation to attend a Master Class
Beryl Rubinstein Society ($500-$1,499)
- Invitation to CIM Orchestra concert at Severance Hall with preferred seating and post-concert reception
- Voting privileges & invitation to the CIM Annual Meeting
- CD of a special CIM performance
Ernest Bloch Society Member ($1,500-$2,999)
- Invitation to the Bloch Society Event, an elegant evening gathering with music provided by CIM students
- Exclusive Bloch Society lapel pin (for first-time donors)
Ernest Bloch Society Benefactor ($3,000-$4,999)
- Invitation to the Benefactor Event, celebrating the academic and musical achievements of CIM's graduating students
Ernest Bloch Society Patron ($5,000-$9,999)
- Invitation to President's Dinner at Severance Hall before a CIM Orchestra performance and box seating at that performance
Ernest Bloch Society Founder ($10,000+)
- Founders may, with advance notice, reserve up to 12 premium seats for one concert of their choice in the fiscal year in which their gift is given. CIM will host an intermission cocktail reception at the chosen concert for the founder and his/her guests.
- Founders may, with advance notice, reserve seats for any CIM concert throughout the fiscal year.
Click here to give to the Annual Fund today, or learn more about all of our giving opportunities: