Alicja Basinska came to North America from Olesnica, Poland, to study piano performance at McGill University in Montreal, where she received a bachelor’s degree. She earned a Master of Music degree and Doctor of Musical Arts in collaborative piano at CIM. Basinska is currently a staff accompanist at CIM and Case Western Reserve University. She also is substitute pianist for The Cleveland Orchestra and the Cleveland Orchestra Chorus. She has formerly served as a staff accompanist at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music.
- BM, McGill University in Montreal
- MM and DMA in collaborative piano, Cleveland Institute of Music
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Case Western Reserve University
- Oberlin Conservatory of Music