Aside from her extensive schedule of solo appearances, Christine Hill collaborates with members of many major symphony orchestras in chamber music performances. She has been a faculty member of Cleveland State University since 1988, where she has been a vocal coach and accompanist for CSU opera productions and appears often on the faculty recital series. Ms. Hill has also been a festival scholar at major music institutions.
- Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music, BM and MM in piano performance (with Bela Siki and David Bar-Illan)
- Cleveland Institute of Music, Doctoral studies in collaborative piano (with Anne Epperson, Thomas Muraco and Gareth Morrell)
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Collaborative Piano Faculty
- Cleveland State University