Clifford Billions began his professional singing career in New York City in the Metropolitan Opera Studio. He also performed extensively in the New York City Opera Title III program, taking opera to schools throughout New York City and State. He has sung throughout the United States in opera, oratorio and recital, appearing in 30 leading opera roles such as Faust, Rodolfo, Tamino and Don Ottavio. Mr. Billions continues to teach professional singers in New York City.
- MM in voice performance, Converse College School of Music
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- American Institute of Musical Studies (AIMS) in Graz, Austria
- The University of Alabama
- The University of Miami Frost School of Music at Salzburg
- The University of Akron, where he is now professor emeritus