Derek Zadinsky joined The Cleveland Orchestra’s bass section in January of 2012. Previously, Zadinsky served as principal bass with Symphony in C. He has also performed as a substitute musician with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Seattle Symphony and New World Symphony in Miami.
- Early studies with Jordan Anderson
- BM, Curtis Institute of Music; studied with Edgar Meyer and Harold Robinson
- Summers 2007-09, Aspen Music Festival and School; studied with Edgar Meyer
- Coached in chamber music by Carter Brey, Pamela Frank, Gary Graffman, Ida Kavafian and Joseph Silverstein
- Oberlin Conservatory
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Cleveland State University