Performing for over five decades before audiences across the globe, Jaime Laredo has excelled in the multiple roles of soloist, conductor, recitalist, pedagogue and chamber musician. Since his stunning orchestral debut at the age of eleven with the San Francisco Symphony, he has won the admiration and respect of audiences, critics and fellow musicians with his passionate and polished performances. Mr. Laredo is the 2017 recipient of the Artist Teacher Award from the American String Teachers Association. In the Preparatory and Continuing Education department, Mr. Laredo teaches in the Young Artist Program (YAP), which requires a video audition.
- Teachers included Josef Gingold and Ivan Galamian
- Private coaching with eminent masters Pablo Casals and George Szell
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Indiana University’s Jacob School of Music
- Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia