Lisa Boyko joined The Cleveland Orchestra in 1991, after serving as a member of the New Orleans Symphony, Toronto Symphony and Minnesota Orchestra. Boyko has appeared as alumni soloist with the CIM Chamber Orchestra in the Cleveland premiere of Darius Milhaud’s Concertino d’été and continues to perform regularly in solo recitals and chamber music concerts. She is active in local organizations that support music and arts education.
- Studied for two years in Vienna at the Musikgymnasium and the Hochschule für Musik
- BM, Cleveland Institute of Music; studied with with Robert Vernon
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Case Western Reserve University
- Encore School for Strings in Hudson
- The Masterworks Festival