Greg Banaszak, one of today’s leading saxophonists, has performed with orchestras and at concert halls throughout the world. As one of the few saxophonists active in both the classical and jazz mediums, Banaszak appears in concerto performances, solo and chamber music recitals and jazz festivals. He was recently appointed to the National Academy of Arts and Sciences as a voting member for the annual Grammy Awards ceremony.
- BM cum laude, Hartt School of Music
- MM “with distinction,” Chopin Academy of Music in Warsaw
- AD, Centre Musical d’Annecy in France
- Teachers include Vincent Abato, Daniel Deffayet and jazz legend Jackie McLean, as well as David Pituch and David Schiavone
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Case Western Reserve University
- Artistic Director, Lutheran West