Black Student Union Benefit Concert
Presented by the CIM Black Student Union
- PRICE Adoration (1951)
- AQUINO/VASCONCELOS Gôsto de Brasil (1999)
- COLERIDGE-TAYLOR Five Fantasiestücke, Op. 5, Nos. 1 & 4
- PERKINSON Lamentations (1973): Fuguing Tune & Perpetual Motion
- MONTGOMERY I Want To Go Home (2015, rev. 2021)
- HEYDER Impulse (2019) - Nathaniel Heyder (BM '21, Fitch)
- CASARRUBIOS SEVEN (2020)
- GARNER Misty (1954)
- KHAN Sweet Thing (1975)
- MASON Brass Sextet (2017, rev. 2020)
- CIM students and alumni
All proceeds go to the Black Student Union’s Student Assistance Fund to provide financial support to Black and Brown classical musicians. We hope to help with travel funds, competition fees, instrument repairs, and more, to lessen the financial burden that comes with this field, so everyone can just focus on the music.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance, including vaccination, testing and mask requirements, may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers. Visit cim.edu/parking for more details.
Accessibility: To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to the Box Office at email@example.com or by calling 216.795.3211.