Blue Streak Ensemble Festival
In celebration of CIM’s 100th anniversary...
Mystery and Lively Beats
- HIGDON Piano Trio (2003)
- BERMEL Tied Shifts (2004)
- ERB Woody (1988) - Donald Erb (MM ’53), former faculty
- WAGNER Unsung Chordata (2017)
- Mary Kay Fink, flute
- Alex Abreu, clarinet, guest artist
- James Thompson, violin, guest artist (BM ’16, MM ’18, AD ’21, Laredo/Preucil)
- Robert Nicholson, cello, guest artist
- Arseny Gusev, piano (BM ’22, Babayan/Fitch)
- Luke Rinderknecht, percussion
- Dean Buck, conductor, guest artist (MM ’20, Topilow)
Part of the 2021-22 Kulas Visiting Artist Series, generously supported by the Kulas Foundation.
Admission is free, but a reservation is required.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance, including vaccination, testing and mask requirements, may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers. Visit cim.edu/parking for more details.
Accessibility: To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to our Concerts & Events office at email@example.com or by calling 216.791.6770.