Carolyn Warner and Friends XV: An Evening in Paris, Chapter Two
Explore the full program, here.
This concert is sponsored by BakerHostetler.
- ROUSSEL Divertissement, Op. 6 (1906)
- CHAMINADE Sérénade aux étoiles, Op. 142 (1911)
- POULENC Trio for Oboe, Bassoon and Piano, FP 43 (1926)
- RAVEL La Valse for Two Pianos (1919-20)
FRANCK Sonata in A Major (1886)
- Carolyn Gadiel Warner, piano
- Daniel Shapiro, piano
- Mary Kay Fink, flute
- Frank Rosenwein, oboe
- Robert Woolfrey, clarinet, guest artist
- Barrick Stees, bassoon
- Jesse McCormick, horn, guest artist
- Charles Bernard, cello, guest artist
Free seating passes required.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
The main entrance on East Boulevard is open during regular business hours and accessible to concert patrons and visitors. The Hazel Drive entrance is open one hour before each concert. CIM's parking lot will be inaccessible due to construction until July, 2020. For parking options, please visit cim.edu/parking. To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to Emily Stack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 216.791.6770.