Carolyn Warner and Friends XV: An Evening in Paris, Chapter Two
Explore the full program, here.
This concert is sponsored by BakerHostetler.
- ROUSSEL Divertissement, Op. 6 (1906)
- CHAMINADE Sérénade aux étoiles, Op. 142 (1911)
- POULENC Trio for Oboe, Bassoon and Piano, FP 43 (1926)
- RAVEL La Valse for Two Pianos (1919-20)
FRANCK Sonata in A Major (1886)
- Carolyn Gadiel Warner, piano
- Daniel Shapiro, piano
- Mary Kay Fink, flute
- Frank Rosenwein, oboe
- Robert Woolfrey, clarinet, guest artist
- Barrick Stees, bassoon
- Jesse McCormick, horn, guest artist
- Charles Bernard, cello, guest artist
Free seating passes required.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance, including vaccination, testing and mask requirements, may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers. Visit cim.edu/parking for more details.
Accessibility: To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to our Concerts & Events office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 216.791.6770.