This concert is sponsored by Forest City. Explore the program, here.
- SCHUMANN Kinderszenen (Scenes from Childhood), Op. 15
- DVOŘÁK Allegro risoluto from Sonatina in G Major, Op. 100
- SQUIRE Tarantella, Op. 23
- SAINT-SAËNS Allegro appassionato, Op. 43
- ANDERSON A Trumpeter’s Lullaby
- MOZART Fantasy in D minor, K. 397
- SEITZ Allegretto moderato from Concerto No. 2 in G Major, Op. 13
- DUKAS Villanelle (1905)
- DEBUSSY Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum from Children’s Corner
- SALZEDO Chanson dans la nuit (Song in the Night)
- Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K. 1
- Keyboard Sonata in A Major, K. 208
- Keyboard Sonata in G Major, K. 427
- Loren Toplitz, trumpet
- Meghan Guegold, horn
- Jiah Chung Chapdelaine, violin
- Erin Reidhead, violin
- Martha Baldwin, cello
- Jody Guinn, harp
- Julia Russ, piano
- Sean Schulze, piano
- Gerardo Teissonnière, piano
- Shuai Wang, piano
Admission is free, but a reservation is required.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: Reservations (free seat passes or paid tickets) for all events are required. As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details before each of their scheduled performances.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers; for details and parking rates, please visit cim.edu/parking.