CIM Orchestra & Guest Conductor Andrew Grams
There will be a live broadcast on WCLV 104.9 FM and on wclv.org with support from Audio-Technica.
Andrew Grams' appearance is made possible by the Kulas Visiting Artist Series funded by the Kulas Foundation.
- BROUWER Remembrances (1996)
- PROKOFIEV Piano Concerto No. 2 in G minor, Op. 16
- DVOŘÁK Symphony No. 9 in E minor, Op. 95, “From the New World”
- Cleveland Institute of Music Orchestra
- Andrew Grams, guest conductor
- Sara Daneshpour, piano, student artist
Admission is free and open to the public.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: Reservations (free seat passes or paid tickets) for all events are required. As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details before each of their scheduled performances.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers; for details and parking rates, please visit cim.edu/parking.