CANCELLED: CIM Presents: Blue Streak Ensemble
This concert is postponed and will be rescheduled at a later date.
Mystery and Lively Beats
In addition to featuring many alumni and student performers, these concerts highlight some of CIM’s storied composition faculty who have contributed to the art form during CIM’s first century and who will continue to leave an indelible mark on the repertoire in the century to come.
- HIGDON Piano Trio (2003)
- BERMEL Tied Shifts (2004)
- WAGNER Unsung Chordata (2017)
- FITCH Come soon, come soon (2000)
Composer Keith Fitch is head of CIM's Composition Department.
- Kimberly Zaleski, flute, guest artist (MM ’13, Smith)
- Gunnar Hirthe, clarinet, guest artist (PS ’13, Cohen)
- James Thompson, violin, guest artist (BM ’16, MM ’18, AD ’21, Laredo/Preucil)
- Robert Nicholson, cello, guest artist
- Khari Joyner, cello, guest artist
- Arseny Gusev, piano, student artist
- Luke Rinderknecht, percussion
- Dean Buck, conductor, guest artist (MM ’20, Topilow)
Part of the 2021-22 Kulas Visiting Artist Series, generously supported by the Kulas Foundation.
Admission is free, but a reservation is required.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance, including vaccination, testing and mask requirements, may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers. Visit cim.edu/parking for more details.
Accessibility: To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to the Box Office at email@example.com or by calling 216.795.3211.