Faculty Recital Featuring Barrick Stees
Explore the full program to learn more about this concert.
- HINDEMITH Sonate für Horn und Klavier (1939)
- SKROWACZEWSKI Trio for Clarinet, Bassoon and Piano (1983-84)
- VILLA-LOBOS Quinteto em forma de chôros (1928)
- LACERDA Quinteto de Sopros (1988)
- Mary Kay Fink, flute
- Frank Rosenwein, oboe
- Robert Woolfrey, clarinet, guest artist
- Barrick Stees, bassoon
- Richard King, horn
- Randall Fusco, piano, guest artist
Free - seating passes required
Paid parking will be available at the Cleveland History Center for this event.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: Reservations (free seat passes or paid tickets) for all events are required. As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details before each of their scheduled performances.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers; for details and parking rates, please visit cim.edu/parking.