Faculty Recital Featuring Barrick Stees
Explore the full program to learn more about this concert.
- HINDEMITH Sonate für Horn und Klavier (1939)
- SKROWACZEWSKI Trio for Clarinet, Bassoon and Piano (1983-84)
- VILLA-LOBOS Quinteto em forma de chôros (1928)
- LACERDA Quinteto de Sopros (1988)
- Mary Kay Fink, flute
- Frank Rosenwein, oboe
- Robert Woolfrey, clarinet, guest artist
- Barrick Stees, bassoon
- Richard King, horn
- Randall Fusco, piano, guest artist
Free - seating passes required
Paid parking will be available at the Cleveland History Center for this event.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
The main entrance on East Boulevard is open during regular business hours and accessible to concert patrons and visitors. The Hazel Drive entrance is open one hour before each concert. CIM's parking lot will be inaccessible due to construction until July, 2020. For parking options, please visit cim.edu/parking. To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to Emily Stack by emailing email@example.com or calling 216.791.6770.