Faculty Recital: Ilya Kaler
- HINDEMITH Violin Sonata in E-flat Major, Op. 11, No. 1
- BEETHOVEN Sonata for Violin and Piano in C minor, Op. 30, No. 2
- FALLA Suite Populaire Espagnole d’après Siete Canciones populares Espanolas (arr. Kochanski)
- GERSHWIN Selections from Porgy and Bess (trans. Heifetz)
- YSAŸE Caprice d’apres l’Etude en forme de Valse de C. Saint-Saëns, Op. 52
- Ilya Kaler, violin
- Beilin Han, piano, guest artist
Explore the program, here.
Admission is free, but seating passes are required. Get your seating passes, here.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: Reservations (free seat passes or paid tickets) for all events are required. As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details before each of their scheduled performances.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers; for details and parking rates, please visit cim.edu/parking.