Faculty Recital: Ilya Kaler
Free — Seating Passes Required
- HINDEMITH Violin Sonata in E-flat Major, Op. 11, No. 1
- BEETHOVEN Sonata for Violin and Piano in C minor, Op. 30, No. 2
- FALLA Suite Populaire Espagnole d’après Siete Canciones populares Espanolas (arr. Kochanski)
- GERSHWIN Selections from Porgy and Bess (trans. Heifetz)
- YSAŸE Caprice d’apres l’Etude en forme de Valse de C. Saint-Saëns, Op. 52
- Ilya Kaler, violin
- Beilin Han, piano, guest artist
Explore the program, here.
Admission is free, but seating passes are required. Get your seating passes, here.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance, including vaccination, testing and mask requirements, may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers. Visit cim.edu/parking for more details.
Accessibility: To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 216.795.3211.