Faculty Recital: Sergei Babayan
- PROKOFIEV Twelve Movements from Romeo and Juliet, Op. 64 (trans. Babayan)
- PROKOFIEV Idée fixe from the film music to The Queen Of Spades, Op. 70 (trans. Babayan)
- RACHMANINOFF Symphonic Dances, Op. 45 (trans. Rachmaninoff)
- RAVEL Rapsodie Espagnole (trans. Ravel)
- Sergei Babayan, piano
- Andrius Žlabys, piano, guest artist
Admission is free, but seating passes are required. Get your seating passes, here.
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
The Hazel Drive entrance is open during regular business hours, and accessible to concertgoers and patrons. The East Boulevard entrance is open one hour before each concert.