Intensive Duo Concert II
This event is part of the 2020-21 Kulas Virtual Artist Series, which is generously supported by the Kulas Foundation. To address the realities of today’s socially distanced world, the series will feature CIM’s students and esteemed faculty performing in concerts that are broadcast live to a global audience from Kulas and Mixon Halls on CIM’s campus.
Repertoire and Performers
- DEBUSSY Violin Sonata in G minor, L. 140
- Performed by Sofia Hashemi-Asasi (violin) and Young-Eun Oh (piano)
- POULENC Cello Sonata, FP 143
- Performed by James Hettinga (cello) and Jacob Bernhardt (piano)
- BEETHOVEN Violin Sonata No. 9 in A Major, Op. 47
- Performed by Shannon Lee (violin) and Melivia Raharjo (piano)
This event will be streamed and made available on CIM's Livestream channel.