Lunch & Listen Recital Featuring Alum Anna Bowman Hurt
Bring your lunch to enjoy on CIM’s terrace or in the lounge before the concert. Complimentary beverages will be served beginning at noon. This concert is titled The Bridge Project - Bridging the Classical Divide: Breaking down barriers between audience and performer.
- O’CONNOR Appalachia Waltz
- TCHEREPNIN Suite for Cello Solo
- MITTON Miniature Suite for Solo Cello, movement 2
- BACH Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012
- SHENG Tibetan Dance from Seven Tunes Heard in China
- SOLLIMA Alone
- PROKOFIEV March from Music for Children, Op. 65
- Anna Bowman Hurt, cello (BM ’13, MM ’15)
Admission is free and open to the public.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
The main entrance on East Boulevard is open during regular business hours and accessible to concert patrons and visitors. The Hazel Drive entrance is open one hour before each concert.