Music in the Circle Concert
CIM is proud to host Music in the Circle, a new summer music festival in University Circle founded by CIM student Chris Neiner and alumnus Or Re’em. This concert will feature works by Felix Mendelssohn and Johannes Brahms, and an exciting, new work composed by Chris Neiner. Learn more by visiting musicinthecircle.org.
- MENDELSSOHN Piano Trio no. 1 in D minor op. 49
- CHRIS NEINER "Infinite Spinning"
- BRAHMS Piano Quartet no. 2 op. 26 in A major
- Kathryn Brown, CIM piano faculty
- Minju Kim, violin (BM '09, MM '11, Kantor)
- Isabel Gehweiler, cello
- Peter Arfsten, flute (MM '19, Fink)
- Amit Dubester, saxophone
- Avigail Bushakevitz, violin
- Eleanor Lee, CIM cello student
- Charles Renneker, CIM percussion student
- Or Re'em, piano (MM '19, Brown)
- Avigail Bushakevitaz, violin
- Matthew Cohen, viola (BM '11, Irvine)
- Khari Joyner, cello
Admission is free, but a reservation is required. Learn more.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
The main entrance on East Boulevard is open during regular business hours and accessible to concert patrons and visitors. The Hazel Drive entrance is open one hour before each concert. CIM's parking lot will be inaccessible due to construction until July, 2020. For parking options, please visit cim.edu/parking.