Music in the Circle Concert
CIM is proud to host Music in the Circle, a new summer music festival in University Circle founded by CIM student Chris Neiner and alumnus Or Re’em. This concert will feature works by Felix Mendelssohn and Johannes Brahms, and an exciting, new work composed by Chris Neiner. Learn more by visiting musicinthecircle.org.
- MENDELSSOHN Piano Trio no. 1 in D minor op. 49
- CHRIS NEINER "Infinite Spinning"
- BRAHMS Piano Quartet no. 2 op. 26 in A major
- Kathryn Brown, CIM piano faculty
- Minju Kim, violin (BM '09, MM '11, Kantor)
- Isabel Gehweiler, cello
- Peter Arfsten, flute (MM '19, Fink)
- Amit Dubester, saxophone
- Avigail Bushakevitz, violin
- Eleanor Lee, CIM cello student
- Charles Renneker, CIM percussion student
- Or Re'em, piano (MM '19, Brown)
- Avigail Bushakevitaz, violin
- Matthew Cohen, viola (BM '11, Irvine)
- Khari Joyner, cello
Tickets required - learn more.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: Reservations (free seat passes or paid tickets) for all events are required. As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details before each of their scheduled performances.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers; for details and parking rates, please visit cim.edu/parking.