Music for Food Benefit Concert
This concert is presented by the CIM Student Government Association. Reception to follow in Pogue Lobby.
This is a project in collaboration with Music for Food. Proceeds benefit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank.
Explore the full program, here.
- MASLANKA Quintet No. 4 for Winds
- MOSZKOWSKI Suite in G minor for Two Violins and Piano, Op. 71
- DVOŘÁK String Quartet No. 14 in A-flat Major, Op. 105
- Ilya Kaler, violin
- Olga Dubossarskaya Kaler, violin
- Shicong Liu, piano
- Catharsis Wind Quintet: Student artists Jessica Chancey, flute, M. Isaac Ripple, oboe, Shihao Hugh Zhu, clarinet, Corbin Krebs, bassoon, and Willem Crone, horn
- Corylus Quartet: Student artists Evelyn Song, violin, Cher Liu, violin, Brian Slawta, viola, and Benjamin Roberts, cello
Admission is free and open to the public. Money or food donations will be accepted. Proceeds benefit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: Reservations (free seat passes or paid tickets) for all events are required. As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details before each of their scheduled performances.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers; for details and parking rates, please visit cim.edu/parking.