Music for Food Benefit Concert
This concert is presented by the CIM Student Government Association. Reception to follow in Pogue Lobby.
This is a project in collaboration with Music for Food. Proceeds benefit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank.
Explore the full program, here.
- MASLANKA Quintet No. 4 for Winds
- MOSZKOWSKI Suite in G minor for Two Violins and Piano, Op. 71
- DVOŘÁK String Quartet No. 14 in A-flat Major, Op. 105
- Ilya Kaler, violin
- Olga Dubossarskaya Kaler, violin
- Shicong Liu, piano
- Catharsis Wind Quintet: Student artists Jessica Chancey, flute, M. Isaac Ripple, oboe, Shihao Hugh Zhu, clarinet, Corbin Krebs, bassoon, and Willem Crone, horn
- Corylus Quartet: Student artists Evelyn Song, violin, Cher Liu, violin, Brian Slawta, viola, and Benjamin Roberts, cello
Admission is free and open to the public. Money or food donations will be accepted. Proceeds benefit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
The main entrance on East Boulevard is open during regular business hours and accessible to concert patrons and visitors. The Hazel Drive entrance is open one hour before each concert. CIM's parking lot will be inaccessible due to construction until July, 2020. For parking options, please visit cim.edu/parking. To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to Emily Stack by emailing email@example.com or calling 216.791.6770.