Music for Food Benefit Concert
- RAVEL Selections from Mother Goose Suite (arr. Escosa)
- PRICE Andante moderato from String Quartet in G Major (1929)
- BARBER Selections from Souvenirs, Suite for Piano Four Hands, Op. 28
- SCHUBERT Scherzo from String Quintet in C Major, D. 956
- OKPEBHOLO Distance (2016)
- BRAHMS Rondo alla Zingarese from Piano Quartet No. 1 in G minor, Op. 25
- Raphina Quartet: comprised of students Karen Ferry, violin, James Gikas, violin, Alyssa Warcup, viola, and Benjamin Richardson, cello
- Elless Quartet: comprised of students Ju-Eun Lee, violin, Megan Lin, violin, Marcus Stevenson, viola, and Cecelia Swanson, cello
- Kalliope Trio: comprised of Hosanna Carella, violin, Madelynn Bolin, cello, and Melivia Raharjo, piano
- Jaime Laredo, viola
- Sharon Robinson, cello
- Martha Sprague, cello, student artist
- Antonio Pompa-Baldi, piano
- Emanuela Friscioni, piano, guest artist
- Juan Riveros, harp, student artist
- Grace Roepke, harp, student artist
- Jeremy Sreejayan, marimba, student artist, Mary Hamlin Memorial Presidential Scholar
Presented by the CIM Student Government Association, this project is in collaboration with Music for Food. Proceeds benefit the Cleveland Kosher Food Pantry. Consider making a donation today!
Click here to check out the virtual silent auction featuring art from Cleveland Institute of Art students. View and bid on items between Wednesday, February 24 at noon and Wednesday, March 3 at 5pm.
The performance will be rebroadcasted on the following days:
- Sunday, February 28 at 7:30pm on Music for Food's YouTube channel
- Tuesday, March 2 at 5pm on the Violin Channel - VC Live
This event will be streamed and made available on CIM's Livestream channel.