Music for Food Benefit Concert
- BLOCH Nigun from Baal Shem (1923)
- COLEMAN Tzigane for Wind Quintet (2011)
- BRAHMS String Sextet No. 2 in G Major, Op. 36
- Jaime Laredo, violin
- Karisa Chiu, violin, student artist
- Minji Lee, violin, student artist
- Paolo Dara, viola, student artist
- Steven Song, viola, student artist
- Sharon Robinson, cello
- Cecelia Swanson, cello, student artist
- Aeronaut Woodwind Quintet, student artists
Daniel Lopez, flute
Grayson Eichmeier, oboe
Shihao Hugh Zhu, clarinet
Brittney Delpey, bassoon
Liam McConlogue, horn
- Trey Floyd, tenor, student artist
- Pin-Hsuan Huang, piano (PS '13, AD '15, Pontremoli)
Admission is free, but a reservation is required.
Click here to make a donation and select "Cleveland - February 13."
Presented by the CIM Student Government Association in collaboration with Music for Food. All proceeds benefit the Cleveland Kosher Food Pantry.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance, including vaccination, testing and mask requirements, may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers. Visit cim.edu/parking for more details.
Accessibility: To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to our Concerts & Events office at email@example.com or by calling 216.791.6770.