New Music Ensemble
Explore the full program, here.
- MUMFORD undiluted days (2000)
- MUSGRAVE Sunrise (2009)
- COOKE Faces of the Night Sky (2018) (World Premiere)
- BERIO Sequenza No. XIV (2002)
- MUMFORD becoming . . . (2015)
- New Music Ensemble
- Keith Fitch, director
- Jeffrey Mumford, guest composer
- Shuai Wang, piano, guest artist
Admission is free, but seating passes are required. Get your seating passes, here.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: Reservations (free seat passes or paid tickets) for all events are required. As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details before each of their scheduled performances.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers; for details and parking rates, please visit cim.edu/parking.