Preparatory Faculty Showcase Recital
Preparatory faculty inspire the next generation of classical music through exceptional musicianship and passion for teaching. This collaborative recital will highlight the many areas of Preparatory study and the teaching artists who are shaping our musical future.
- STRAVINSKY Scene One from Petrushka for Piano Four Hands
- RACHMANINOFF Humoresque, Op. 10, No. 5
- RACHMANINOFF Prelude, Op. 32, No. 12
- TOSTI Non t’amo più
- SIBELIUS Flickan kom ifrån sin älsklingsmöte, Op. 37, No. 5
- MOZART Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K. 304
- DELIBES Duo des fleurs/Sous le dôme épais from Lakmé
- DEBUSSY Clair de lune
- JOPLIN The Easy Winners (trans. Thomas-Mifune)
- SCHUBERT Tema con variazione from Piano Quintet in A Major, D. 667, “The Trout”
- Jennifer Call, soprano
- Emily Stauch, soprano
- Brian Skoog, tenor
- Maria Andreini, violin
- Olga Dubossarskaya Kaler, violin
- Lembi Veskimets, viola
- Eleanor Pompa, cello, Pre-College program
- Fiona Tsang, cello, Young Artist Program
- Richard Weiss, cello
- Tracy Rowell, double bass
- Elizabeth DeMio, piano
- Tanya Groys, piano
- Julia Russ, piano
- Sean Schulze, piano
- Gerardo Teissonnière, piano
- Shuai Wang, piano
Admission is free, but a reservation is required.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
Safety Protocols: As conditions evolve, CIM's protocols for in-person concert attendance, including vaccination, testing and mask requirements, may be adjusted at any time; find the most current information on the Safety Measures page. Ticketholders will be sent an email with additional details.
Parking / Entrances: All patrons should enter through CIM's Hazel Drive entrance. CIM's parking lot is available for concertgoers. Visit cim.edu/parking for more details.
Accessibility: To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to our Concerts & Events office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 216.791.6770.