CIM Orchestra & Guest Conductor Mélisse Brunet
Mélisse Brunet’s appearance is made possible by the Kulas Visiting Artist Series funded by the Kulas Foundation.
Live broadcast on WCLV 104.9 FM and wclv.org with support from Audio-Technica.
Find the full program, here.
- HIGDON blue cathedral (2000)
- TCHAIKOVSKY Variations on a Rococo Theme, Op. 33
- BEETHOVEN Symphony No. 3 in E-flat Major, Op. 55, “Eroica”
- Cleveland Institute of Music Orchestra
- Mélisse Brunet, guest conductor
- Mingyao Zhao, cello, student artist
Admission is free and open to the public.
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
The main entrance on East Boulevard is open during regular business hours and accessible to concert patrons and visitors. The Hazel Drive entrance is open one hour before each concert. CIM's parking lot will be inaccessible due to construction until July, 2020. For parking options, please visit cim.edu/parking. To inquire about accessibility accommodations, please reach out to Emily Stack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 216.791.6770.