CIM Perspectives: Armenian Music for Peace
Presented by Haig Hovsepian and friends in coordination with the CIM Programming Advisory Committee.
- BABAJANIAN/HARUTYUNYAN Armenian Rhapsody
- HARUTYUNYAN Impromptu
- KHACHATURIAN Nocturne
- KOMITAS Garun a (Spring) (arr. Andreassian)
- KOMITAS Al ayloukhs (The scarlet scarf) (arr. Aslamazyan)
- KOMITAS Chinar es (You are like a plane tree) (arr. Aslamazyan)
- KOMITAS Yerkinkn ampel a (The sky has clouded) (arr. Aslamazyan)
- KOMITAS Gakavik (Little partridge) (arr. Aslamazyan)
- BABAJANIAN Aria and Dance
- MIRZOYAN Introduction and Perpetuum Mobile
- Almas Quartet, student artists: Haig Hovsepian and Emera Gurath, violins; Jiwon Kim, viola; Lydia Rhea, cello
- Sasha Kandybin, violin, student artist
- Benjamin Richardson, cello, student artist
- Jacob Bernhardt, piano, student artist
- Matias Nestor Cuevas, piano, student artist
- Christine Hill, piano
- Yuhang Wang, piano, student artist
Admission is free and open to the public. Patrons are invited to donate to the Armenian General Benevolent Union toward humanitarian relief for Armenia and Artsakh. Make a donation at donate.agbu.org/CIMartsakh.
This event will be streamed and made available on CIM's Livestream channel.