Dates for Fall 2022 Entrance
- Late March, 2022 | Admittance decisions & scholarship awards announced
- April 15, 2022 | Graduate decision deadline
- May 1, 2022 | Undergraduate decision deadline
Confirmation of Intent to Enroll
If you've been admitted to CIM, congratulations! The next step is to officially confirm your intent to enroll by submitting the items indicated below.
These materials must be received (not postmarked) by the deadlines indicated above. We cannot guarantee enrollment space or availability of financial aid for anyone who submits a late confirmation.
What to Submit
Your confirmation is complete when you have submitted the following items:
- CIM Enrollment Decision accessed on your Status Page
- A nonrefundable tuition deposit, as requested by the Admission Office
- Signed Intent to Enroll and FERPA release forms that accompany the letter of admission
- Acceptance of scholarship/financial aid via your online NetPartner account
- International applicants: You must also satisfy all the documentation requirements for issuance of an I-20
When you have completed the requirements, you’re officially a CIM student! Now you can:
- Submit official copies of your transcripts during the summer after acceptance and before registration: Official copies of transcripts (or equivalent) showing date of graduation are required before beginning classes
- Register for classes
- Be assigned space in the CIM residence hall
- Receive the documents necessary to obtain a student visa or maintain student status
How to Change Programs or Defer
You must enroll in the program to which you have been admitted. Generally speaking, you can't change programs until you complete the program in which you are currently enrolled. In some unusual circumstances, you may petition the Dean to switch from MM to PS.
You may defer your application or acceptance based on the following:
If you request a deferral before a decision has been made, your student record will be updated for the new entrance term and the audition (depending on whether the audition has been completed; the head of the appropriate area will be consulted) will be rescheduled so that you will be considered with the new applicant pool.
If you request a deferral after being accepted and after fully confirming your enrollment, you will complete the Deferral Form. We will hold your place in the program, along with any prorated awards. You must notify CIM no later than November 1 of your intention to enroll in January.